Want to study in UK?
If you have any questions regarding any of our services please fill out the form below and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Top reasons to study in UK
The United Kingdom(UK) has advantage of 4 countries – England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. and all are very popular amongst international students.The UK and its universities have an undisputed reputation for academic excellence, as well as being an ideal destination for many decades for international students.
There are a variety of reasons why you should consider studying in the UK.
- World class education: According to QS World Ranking 2020 edition, there are 18 UK Universities which featured World Top 100 Universities
- Affordable education : As an International student, you can choose University their fees ranging from 9000 Pounds to upwards of £20,000 per annum to earn a postgraduate degree.Fees cover the entire cost of tuition plus any excess services you may get from the university, such as tutoring services, information technology, and library services that they may provide. This use of the term “fees” is different than it is in places like the United States, where the word “fees” is used to describe costs other than what you are paying for tuition.
- Easy accessibility to India
- One year masters course as compared to 2 years in other countries like USA/Australia etc
- Multi cultural diversity
- Industry relevant curriculum
- 2 Years Post study work visa : last year in sep 2019, British Prime Minister Boris Johnson, who has effectively re-instated a policy ended by his predecessor Theresa May around nine years ago, said the change would see students “unlock their potential” to begin careers in the UK. Read more
Variety of courses offered by UK education system
Studying in UK gives you an opportunity to choose from 150,000 courses at universities and colleges from England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales. All Masters course in UK are of one year duration which gives your two years post study work permit. you may also choose to progress towards PHD post your masters course completion. considering masters course in UK is for on year, it reduce your cost significantly compare to country like USA, Australia and others.
Here are some examples of the types of courses you can do.
- Bachelor degree courses
- Foundation years
- Diploma in Foundation Studies (art and design)
- Foundation degrees
- Degree or graduate level apprenticeship
- HNCs, HNDs, and other incremental routes
- Postgraduate courses
Visa for All
Like all progressive, developed nations, the UK is highly expressive with their visa policies. Entry is narrowed down and the filtering process takes into consideration your admission into universities in the land and your determination to contribute to your field of learning. As of today, before the Brexit law is enforced, EU students can enter the UK without a visa. However, for Indian student, a student visa is mandatory for entry into the UK to pursue their course. For more visa-related enquiries, you can get in touch with our office or any counsellor. In addition to a student visa, it is mandatory to have a well-pronounced international health insurance to your name.
Why is UK for You?
- If you are someone who loves to socialize and build your network, UK is perfect destination for you.
- If you understand the value of a British degree and are looking at ways to get into an award-winning university.
- If you want to experience the global city in all its elements and you want to learn diversity at its best.
- If you wish to diverge into the work and opportunities space and you want to be exposed to Fortune 500 companies like Google, Accelerator, and other business incubators, then UK is the place for you.
- If you want to experience the best of nature as well as the commercial world we have built through our civilization, then UK is the place for you.